Thursday, September 28, 2006
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
1:53 PM
We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.
1 comment:
I am so proud of you too. I finally did a family blog that only my kids can get into because some of them don't want to be viewed by the world but Emily also started another blog that i can share. It has been a great thing to keep them in touch. We even have a cousins corner for the older cousins to blog each other on. It has been especially good for those that are far away. I'm still getting the hang of it though. You look like a master compared to me. Keep it up. Love, Joanne pandjfillmore.blogspot.com I think this is our address
Post a Comment