My dear friend Sonja Buckner passed away last night. I have been doing a painting for her. I finished the painting just before she died and emailed a picture of it to Dan. He called me two hours after she passed away to give me the sad news. Sonja and I connected right away as fast friends. She worked with me on many of my home projects. Krissy and I were reminiscing and laughing just remembering all the good times we had with Sonja. She was talented, peaceful, wise, accepting of all people, funny, an example of Motherhood, and a loyal friend and wife. I loved her and will miss her so much!
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It looks great, looking at the painting reminded me that she had such bright blue eyes. Who is she sitting next to?
Post a Comment