Monday, November 06, 2006
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
5:29 PM
We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.
7 comments:
How adorable! Where in the world did Kellie find the deluxe Mr. Incredible Costume? Mine looks lame compared to that one????? :) Never did get London to wear it. He wanted to be "scary" oh PLEASE!!! :)
Did you know it is past Halloween...and THANKSGIVING??? Where are the updates? :)
Merry christmas...take your halloween costumes off!
ARE you KIDDING me????? Dude, its CHRISTMAS!!!! Still waiting hmmmm
oh are you KIDDING ME??? I give up! haha - Wow I must say that often, I just read my previous post.
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You DO have some cute Grandkids, especially that little Douglas. His Mom must be gorgeous !!
Post a Comment