Thursday, August 30, 2007
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.
We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.
1 comment:
Thanks for the invite to your blogspot on your Christmas Card 2008. I tried to call you yesterday but since I couldn't get you by phone I will simply use this venue. You are a blessed woman and worthy of all you've been given. Give my love to your outstanding family. I am very proud of you and grateful to be one of the lucky ones to know you Laurie! I Love You, MarJan
Post a Comment