Krissy with a nylon over her face. Max didn't really care what she looked like---she is still Mommy.
Monday, September 03, 2007
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.
Krissy with a nylon over her face. Max didn't really care what she looked like---she is still Mommy.
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
4:03 PM
We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.
1 comment:
I have completely called the kids in here and we all laughed out loud...thats straight up C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
Post a Comment