
This is a picture of my 3rd grandson Douglas when he was a baby. He is going through some medical tests right now. I was with him when they did the first test after he had what seemed like a seizure. I couldn't believe what a super boy he was. He didn't even cry and just said oweee when they squeezed his finger to get the out. They wanted us to restrain him but that wasn't necessary. We all are praying that the tests will be conclusive and that his problems will be minor. He is a darling little boy with a sweet personality. Our family is praying for him and would ask anyone who knows us to pray for him too. We believe in the power of prayer!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks SO much for this post Laurie !
I've been keeping in touch with Kami. It's such a scary situation and Scott and I keep Douglas in our prayers.
Post a Comment