skip to main | skip to sidebar

Laurie's World

Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kissing Cousins! These beautiful little boys are so innocent and pure. I love that they have no reservations about kissing and hugging at this stage of life. Three old clowns!

Posted by Laurie Elizabeth Milliron at 5:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Family

We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.

Other weird bloggers that I know

  • Heather
  • Joanne
  • Kami
  • Kristina

Laurie's Music


Sharing an Apple

Sharing an Apple
Our family would like to share our blog with you!

Blog Archive

  • January (8)
  • June (19)
  • May (9)
  • April (6)
  • March (1)
  • February (15)
  • January (10)
  • December (14)
  • October (17)
  • August (1)
  • March (9)
  • December (3)
  • October (1)
  • September (28)
  • August (13)
  • November (1)
  • October (6)
  • September (35)
  • August (3)
 

Flying Eyes

Flying Eyes