Friday, January 30, 2009
I spent the day with my sweet little sister friend yesterday for her 35th birthday. She actually is a beautiful lady. On the night of this picture I got a call from her that she had been carrying a large TV upstairs and slipped. Some how the TV ended up on her head and she called her fall back peeps (me and her Grandpa). I took her to the hospital and Grandpa stayed with the kids. She ended up with a pretty bad head injury-stitches and short term memory loss. She still says that it ruined her short term memory. I guess the moral of the story is "Ask for help, before you end up with a TV on your head." Her little girl Bailey is now 11 and her son is 8. I just put that in for her, just in case she forgot:) Oh and she has another baby girl, (she's in the room down the hall Heather).
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my GOSH!!!! I can not even believe that photo...I am still laughing! I am always shocked everytime I see it because, #1 I dont realize it is me right away and #2 the day you took the photo was not the worst of it. I swelled so much more than that until I no longer had a bridge in my nose. I was a straight up Lion off the Wizard of Oz.
Funny post - actually hillarious, thanks for the laugh~! (and the piece of humble pie)
Post a Comment