I only have a few more days of playing with my free version of photoshop. It has been fun!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying eyes that see the world only as Laurie does.
Posted by
Laurie Elizabeth Milliron
at
7:31 AM
We are family, all my brothers, sisters and me. (Oh wait, I was having a Sister Sledge moment).
We are just an average family that laughs, cries, argues, prays, sings (mostly out of tune), talks about everything, and try, try, tries. Wow, I think that was a Johnny Cash moment:)
We feel so blessed to have each other as we take this journey through life. This blog is just a glimpse of our family.
2 comments:
I got photo shop for Christmas, & I'm so excited to use it. The only problem is I don't know how and I haven't taken the time to learn yet.
I want to do digital scrapbooking for my photo albums.
Fantastic!
Post a Comment