Monday, May 18, 2009

Last night baby James decided that he did not like his grandma! Even though I was not happy about that I find it amazing that a 7 week old baby wanted to hang out with his brothers. They loved it as you can see. James stoped crying imediately when I put him in the middle of the boys so he could hang out with them. In some of the pictures he looks like he is having a conversation with them. The boys smothered him in kisses and loved feeding him a bottle but Karson wasn't to keen on the spit up. He let Govey clean that up and Gove was glad to do it. They felt so important taking care of the baby and he really loved it. When I picked him up to leave the room he started crying as soon as we walked out and so I put him back with the boys. As soon as he was back with them he stopped crying and even started smiling. And remember this baby is less than 2 months old!

No comments: